- Radio Features
Hytera License Free Hand Portable
Packed with functionality and licence-free, the Hytera PD505LF handheld digital two-way radio impresses with its safety features and flexibility to support for both digital and analogue communications, ideal for manufacturing, events and hospitality environments.
Supports digital and analogue
The PD505LF was developed in compliance with the ETSI Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) standard. The handheld radio supports licence-free operation according to DMR Tier I. It can also be operated as an analogue radio.
Thanks to Hytera 40 bit basic encryption, communication between colleagues is
always reliable and secure.
Accessories for every operation
Like all Hytera handheld radios, an extensive portfolio of accessories is available for the PD505LF. Whether that be multiple-handset chargers, cases, headsets or speaker-microphones, the PD505LF can adapt itself to any and all operating requirements.
The PD505LF handheld radio is easy to operate and highly reliable, which can be indispensable in critical situations.
Individual button design
The PD505LF's design prevents operating errors, through the use of separating the two rotary buttons with the antenna.
The PD505LF meets all requirements of the open DMR ETSI standard (ETSI-TS 102 361-1, -2, -3), the MIL810-C/D/E/F/G standard and degree of protection IP54. Thus, excellent features are maintained, even under harsh operating conditions.
- Dust and water protection according to IP54
- Shock and vibration resistance according to MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
- Versatile voice calls: Individual call, group call, and broadcast call on digital channels
- Analogue signaling: 5-tone, 2-tone, HDC1200, CTCSS, CDCSS for analogue channels
- Squelch in analogue operation
- Scan function for analogue as well as digital channels
- Although the PD505LF has no display, it supports text messages: up to 25 pre-programmed text messages can be saved.
- TDMA direct mode for DMR
- Hytera basic encryption with 40 bit
- DMRA data service
UHF: 446,0 – 446,2 MHz
Supported operating modes
• DMR Tier I (license-free DMR)
• PMR446 analogue mobile radio
• DMR Tier I in acc. with ETSI TS 102 361-1/2/3
12.5 kHz (analogue, digital)
(5-5-90 duty cycle, high transmitting power, standard battery)
approx. 16 hours (digital)
1500mAh (lithium-ion battery)
± 0.5 ppm
Digital vocoder type
Dust and water protection
Shock and vibration resistance
Operating temperature range
- 30 °C to + 60 °C
Storage temperature range
- 40 °C to + 85 °C
Dimensions (H × B × T) (without antenna)
115 × 54 × 27 mm
approx. 260 g