Professional two-way radios are durable and robust and can be used in a variety of challenging environments. However, from time to time two-way radios can become faulty; this is when you need a reputable company that delivers a highly efficient, hassle free, cost effective service.
We have a dedicated service support team consisting of qualified and experienced engineers in our fully equipped repair facility.
Regular servicing and repairs of your two-way radio equipment ensures consistent peak performance, whilst minimising down time, potential risk and loss of productivity.
Repair and servicing your radio equipment at CTS is a hassle free, cost effective and highly efficient 6 step process:
- Give us a call and speak to our dedicated Service Support Team.
- Let us know the problem you are experiencing with your equipment or if you need to book in your radios for an annual service.
- We will book your radio equipment in and then arrange a free collection by our own CTS fleet (within M25) or by our trusted courier company (outside M25).
- We then carry out a detailed inspection and give you a free detailed estimation* of work required.
- Once you’ve approved the estimation, we will carry out the work.
- After completion of work, a free delivery is arranged at your earliest convenience.
*(Subject to our Terms and Conditions)