Motorola MTP3500 TETRA
- Radio Features
The MTP3500 TETRA portable radio with colour display and simple keypad delivers high performance and dependability required for enhanced workforce productivity and assured user safety.
The MTP3500 delivers key features for public safety users including End-to-End Encryption, Man Down Sensor and Vibrate Alert. Embedded secure Bluetooth enables connectivity with accessories and collaborative devices.
This TETRA radio is optimised for excellent audio performance and durability for use in all types of noisy and demanding situations. Features a Class 3L (1.8W) power output option, which increases range and in-building performance. Coupled with high receive sensitivity, the MTP3500 has the capability for maintaining communications in the most demanding situations.
- Rugged and designed for optimum reliability in harsh conditions
- The superior audio quality for the most demanding environments
- A comprehensive range of accessories to provide a tailored solution
- Optimised user interface
- Remote programming facility for cost-effective radio terminal management
- High-resolution colour display
- Built to meet the challenges of fire grounds and riots as well as dusty and dirty environments.
- IP65, IP66 and IP67
Share Information Instantly with Bluetooth Data
Connect wirelessly to Bluetooth data devices making it easy to share information real-time.
Simple but Powerful User Interface
To minimise staff training costs, the MTP3500 leverages an instantly familiar cellular phone style user interface. The display supports 26,200k vivid colours and large scalable fonts. Features a customisable menu and full numeric keypad that make the device interaction fast and intuitive.
Unified Communications, Integrated Safety
- Trunked and conventional operation modes
- Full-duplex PABX and PSTN interconnection
- Personnel safety and emergency call features
- Optional integrated GNSS for personnel tracking
Productivity Enhancing, Data Applications
Features the industry's largest application developer program that offers customized data applications tailored to your business needs: location tracking, work order ticket management, dispatch, and telephony.
TETRA Works in the Toughest, Most Demanding Environments
The MTP3000 Family radios are packed with the features which have become essential for safe and effective operations, as well as significant improvements in areas such as audio and ruggedness. The user interface is optimised for those making the transition from analogue radios and includes two controls for group and volume.
This product is permanently discontinued and only available on hire, this page is for information only. For any further information, please call us.